St. Mary and All Saints, Kidderminster
We are very blessed at St. Mary's to have the use of a very beautiful organ in our Worship. The organ was originally built in 1874 by William Hill of London, and subsequent works were carried out by Nicholson of Worcester and Rushworth & Dreaper of Liverpool. The instrument was then reconstructed by Trevor G. Tipple of Worcester in 1989-92 as part of the extensive programme of reordering works to the Chancel, at which time the console was moved to its current position.
Demonstrations of the instrument can be arranged for interested groups or individuals.
St Mary’s is open to visitors during the summer months, and the Director of Music is always happy to answer questions if he is in the church.