Holy Trinity, Trimpley
Holy Trinity church is in a beautiful situation on high ground with amazing views towards the Welsh borders. It is sandstone; built in a neo-Norman style by Worcester architect Harvey Eginton and was consecrated on August 2nd 1844. It is not a listed building.
The church seats 80-90 people and has a well kept churchyard that was extended about 15 years ago, when a local farmer generously donated part of an adjoining field. The churchyard is still open and many graves still tended.
The church is usually closed during the day with no non-church groups using the building.